Three-Layer Pig Lickin' Cake
- Yellow cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 can mandarin oranges, undrained
- 1 can crushed pineapple
- 1 small box vanilla instant pudding
- 13 ounces Cool Whip
- Combine cake mix, eggs, oil, and oranges and mix well.
- Spread into three round cake pans and bake 20 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes.
- Drain pineapple and blend with instant pudding; fold in whipped topping
and spread between layers and on top of cake.
Posted by Cookin'Mom at recipegoldmine.com.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.