Three-Layer Pig Lickin' Cake
- Yellow cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 can mandarin oranges, undrained
- 1 can crushed pineapple
- 1 small box vanilla instant pudding
- 13 ounces Cool Whip
- Combine cake mix, eggs, oil, and oranges and mix well.
- Spread into three round cake pans and bake 20 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes.
- Drain pineapple and blend with instant pudding; fold in whipped topping
and spread between layers and on top of cake.
Posted by Cookin'Mom at recipegoldmine.com.