- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 3/4 cup strong coffee
- 1 cup granulated
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 cups heavy whipping
- 2 Reese's peanut butter bars
- Bake cake as directed in a 13 x 9-inch baking pan and cool completely.
- Using a wooden pick, poke holes in cake.
- Pour coffee over cake.
- Beat sugar, chocolate syrup, cream cheese until smooth.
- Add whipping cream; beat on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Spread over cooled cake.
- Grate candy bars, and sprinkle over frosting.
- Cool for 1 hour or until ready to serve.