Toasted Coconut Marshmallow Cake
- 1 box Jet-Puff toasted-coconut marshmallows, cut in half
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box favorite chocolate cake mix*
- Spray a 9 x 13-inch glass baking dish.
- Spread marshmallows, cut side down, on the bottom of prepared baking dish.
- Prepare cake batter as directed on the box.
- Pour batter over the marshmallows and bake per directions on the cake mix
box. The marshmallows will rise to the top, forming a frosting.
* Can substitute any flavor cake you desire - pineapple would be good.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes