Tomato Soup Spice Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box spice cake mix
- 1 can condensed tomato soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 eggs
Easy Cream Cheese Frosting
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 pound sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and lightly flour two 8- or 9-inch round
- Cake: Mix cake mix, soup, water and egg according to package directions.
- Pour into prepared pans.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool on racks for 10 minutes.
- Remove from pans and cool completely on racks.
- Fill and frost with Easy Cream Cheese Frosting.
- Easy Cream Cheese Frosting: Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Gradually blend in sugar and vanilla extract. Thin with milk if desired.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.