Tomato Soup Spice Cake
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box spice cake mix
- 1 can condensed tomato soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 eggs
Easy Cream Cheese Frosting
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 pound sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and lightly flour two 8- or 9-inch round
- Cake: Mix cake mix, soup, water and egg according to package directions.
- Pour into prepared pans.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool on racks for 10 minutes.
- Remove from pans and cool completely on racks.
- Fill and frost with Easy Cream Cheese Frosting.
- Easy Cream Cheese Frosting: Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Gradually blend in sugar and vanilla extract. Thin with milk if desired.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes