Tomato Spice Cake
An oldie, quick and good.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box spice cake mix
- Ingredients to prepare cake mix
- 1 can condensed tomato soup
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup chopped nuts or 1/2 cup each chopped nuts and flaked coconut
- Substituting soup and water for the liquid asked for, prepare cake mix according
- Fold chopped nuts into batter.
- Bake in 2 greased and floured round layer cake pans or a 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Frost with white buttercream icing if you want.
Shared with recipegoldmine.com by Marianna vE.