Tomato Spice Cake
An oldie, quick and good.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box spice cake mix
- Ingredients to prepare cake mix
- 1 can condensed tomato soup
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup chopped nuts or 1/2 cup each chopped nuts and flaked coconut
- Substituting soup and water for the liquid asked for, prepare cake mix according
- Fold chopped nuts into batter.
- Bake in 2 greased and floured round layer cake pans or a 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Frost with white buttercream icing if you want.
Shared with recipegoldmine.com by Marianna vE.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes