Triple Chocolate Bundt Cake
Devil's food cake mix, chocolate pudding and chocolate chips combine to make a
chocolate lover's dream. A vanilla glazes tops this masterpiece.
- 1 box devil's food cake mix*
- 1 (3 ounce) box instant chocolate pudding
- 1 (6 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons milk, or as needed
- Cake: Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a Bundt pan
- Mix cake mix, chocolate pudding and chocolate chips.
- In a separate bowl, mix sour cream, oil and warm water well. Add eggs,
one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add the sour cream mixture to the dry ingredients and mix well by hand.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes.
- Leave in pan for 25 minutes to cool before removing cake from pan.
- Ice with Vanilla Glaze.
- Vanilla Glaze: Mix together the confectioners' sugar,
butter and milk in a small bowl, gradually adding milk until the mixture is
thick but pourable. Drizzle over cooled cake.
* Do not use a cake mix with pudding in the cake.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes