Triple Chocolate Bundt Cake
Devil's food cake mix, chocolate pudding and chocolate chips combine to make a
chocolate lover's dream. A vanilla glazes tops this masterpiece.
- 1 box devil's food cake mix*
- 1 (3 ounce) box instant chocolate pudding
- 1 (6 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons milk, or as needed
- Cake: Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a Bundt pan
- Mix cake mix, chocolate pudding and chocolate chips.
- In a separate bowl, mix sour cream, oil and warm water well. Add eggs,
one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add the sour cream mixture to the dry ingredients and mix well by hand.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes.
- Leave in pan for 25 minutes to cool before removing cake from pan.
- Ice with Vanilla Glaze.
- Vanilla Glaze: Mix together the confectioners' sugar,
butter and milk in a small bowl, gradually adding milk until the mixture is
thick but pourable. Drizzle over cooled cake.
* Do not use a cake mix with pudding in the cake.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.