Triple Chocolate Pudding Cake
This cake is moist and delicious!
- 1 box regular chocolate pudding (not instant)
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- Chocolate chips
- Nuts, chopped (optional)
- Prepare pudding according to package directions. Allow to cool slightly.
- Stir in cake mix.
- Pour into a 13 x 9-inch cake pan.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips and nuts over the top.
- Bake as directed on cake mix box.
- Cut into squares.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes