Triple Fudge Cake
- 1 box devil's food chocolate cake
- 1 box instant fudge pudding
- 2 eggs
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips
- Stir dry cake mix, dry fudge pudding, eggs and milk until smooth, then add
- Pour mixture into greased Bundt pan.
- Bake according to directions on cake box.
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine 7/6/01 9:09:50 pm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes