As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) yellow cake mix
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 cup coconut or chopped pecans
- Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl. With mixer beat on high speed for
- Pour into two greased and floured 8 x 4-inch loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 to 50 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted
in center comes out clean.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes