Twice the Chocolate Cake
- 1 (3 1/4 ounce) box instant chocolate pudding and pie filling
- 1 3/4 cup milk
- 1 box yellow Duncan Hines cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 (6 ounce) bag semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup nuts
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix all together except nuts and chips. Beat for 2 minutes,
then add chips and nuts. Mix well.
- Bake in a greased and floured tube pan for about 1 hour.
- Cool and frost with chocolate icing.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.