Two-Ingredient Soda Pop Cupcakes
It doesn't get any easier than two-ingredient cupcakes! For best results, use
a fruit-flavored carbonated beverage, such as orange, grape, strawberry or lemon-lime.
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ SuperMoist™ white cake mix
- 1 (12 ounce) can carbonated beverage of choice
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Place paper baking cup in each of 24 regular-size
- In large bowl, beat dry cake mix and carbonated beverage with electric mixer
on low speed 1 minute, then on medium speed 2 minutes, scraping side of bowl. Divide
batter among cups.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes; remove to cooling rack to cool completely, about
- If desired, frost with Betty Crocker™ frosting.
10 min prep time | 1 hr 45 min total time | 24 servings
Nutrition Information: Serving Size: 1 Cupcake Calories 80 (Calories from
Fat 10), Total Fat 1g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg Sodium 135mg
Total Carbohydrate 17g (Dietary Fiber 0g Sugars1g), Protein1g
% Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 4%; Iron 0%
Exchanges: 0 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat
Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 0 Fat;
Carbohydrate Choices: 1
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.