Ultimate Easy Pineapple Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple (do
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- Prepare yellow cake mix as directed on box, reserving 1 cup of batter for
- Bake in a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- While cake is baking, prepare topping.
- Topping: Mix undrained pineapple, butter, granulated sugar and 1 cup reserved
cake batter in a large saucepan. Cook and stir over low heat until it begins
- Pour over hot cake.