Wasp's Nest Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 box regular or instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (12 ounce) bag butterscotch chips
- Prepare pudding as directed on box. Pour dry cake mix into the pudding mixture
and stir well. The batter will be thick.
- Pour mixture into a 9 x 13-inch greased pan.
- Sprinkle butterscotch chips over batter and bake at 350 degrees F for 30
to 35 minutes.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.