Wasp's Nest Cake
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 box regular or instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (12 ounce) bag butterscotch chips
- Prepare pudding as directed on box. Pour dry cake mix into the pudding mixture
and stir well. The batter will be thick.
- Pour mixture into a 9 x 13-inch greased pan.
- Sprinkle butterscotch chips over batter and bake at 350 degrees F for 30
to 35 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes