Watergate Cake (high altitude)
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box white cake mix
- 1 small box pistachio pudding mix
- 4 large eggs
- 3/4 cup plus 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 cup 7-Up (room temperature)
- 1/2 cup nuts
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 1 teaspoon coconut flavoring
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 small boxes pistachio pudding mix
- 4 packages Dream Whip
- 3 cups milk
- Mix cake mix and pudding together.
- Add eggs and oil. Mix well.
- Slowly add 7-Up.
- Now add nuts, coconut and flavoring.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes or until done in center.
- Frosting: Mix all ingredients together until stiff and frost a well-cooled