- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 large box vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup sherry wine
- 1 teaspoon
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon rum flavoring
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Bake in greased and floured tube or Bundt pan for 45 minutes at 350 degrees
- While still hot remove from pan.
- Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar or glaze.
- Glaze: Combine above ingredients, except flavoring, in saucepan. Boil for
- Remove from heat; add flavoring and pour over cake.