This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Yum Yum Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 small box vanilla pudding (NOT INSTANT)
- 1 cup milk
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 9 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- Chopped nuts
- Bake cake as directions and cool.
- Cook pudding with 1 cup milk; let cool.
- Mix softened cream cheese with Cool Whip.
- Blend cream cheese mixture with cooled vanilla pudding and spread on cake.
- Top with pineapple.
- Sprinkle with coconut and nuts.