Recipes Made with Cake Mixes
Candy Corn Fudge
- 2/3 cup candy corn
- 1 tablespoon shortening
- 1 stick salted butter
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cups orange cake mix
- Few pieces candy corn (garnish)
- Line an 8 inch square pan with aluminum foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Using a small saucepan, melt the candy corn in the shortening. Continue to stir until completely melted.
- In another saucepan, combine the butter, confectioners' sugar, milk and cake mix. DO NOT STIR. Wait to stir until the butter has completely melted, then stir everything together.
- Mix the melted candy into the cake mix mixture. Pour into the prepared pan.
- Garnish with candy corn, if desired.
- Let cool.
- Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours.
Photo credit: (c) Can Stock Photo / Azurita