Recipes Made with Cake Mixes
Milky Way Fudge
- 1 (17.6 ounce) box brownie mix with milk chocolate chunks
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 1 egg
- 12 miniature Milky Way bars, chopped
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Line an 8 inch square pan with enough foil to overhang sides by 2 inches; coat with cooking spray.
- At low speed, beat brownie mix, butter, water and egg until combined.
- At medium speed, beat until mixture is lightened, 2 minutes. Stir in candy. Spread in pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until center is set. Cool for 15 minutes.
- Using foil, let from pan; cool on rack. Refrigerate until set, 1 hour.
- Cut into 1 inch squares.