Recipes Made with Cake Mixes
Red Velvet Cake Batter Fudge
- 3 cups red velvet cake mix
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 10 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 5 tablespoons milk
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- Sprinkles for decorating
- Have ready a greased 8-inch square pan.
- Sift together cake mix and confectioners' sugar in a large microwaveable bowl.
- Add butter and milk, but do not stir.
- Microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
- Immediately remove from microwave and stir until mixture is blended and creamy.
- Stir in chocolate chips, making sure they completely melt and blend in.
- Press fudge into prepared pan, add sprinkles on top, if using, and refrigerate until set, about 2 hours.
- Cut into squares.