Alpine White Raspberry Bars
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 (10 ounce) package (1 2/3 cups) vanilla baking chips, divided
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box white cake mix
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon amaretto liqueur
- 10 ounces raspberry preserves
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease and flour a 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Add 1 cup vanilla baking chips to melted butter in a microwave safe bowl. Cook
on HIGH 30 seconds; set aside. DO NOT STIR.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cake mix, milk and amaretto. Stir in vanilla chip/butter
mixture. Spread half of batter into pan.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until light golden
- Sprinkle remaining 2/3 cup vanilla baking chips over crust. Drop teaspoons of
preserves over chips. Spoon remaining batter over top. Swirl with a knife. Sprinkle
- Bake for 25-30 minutes more, until golden brown.
- Cool. Cut into bars.
Yield: 24 bars
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.