Andes Mint Surprise Cookies
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box white or yellow cake mix*
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 30-36 individual Andes mints, unwrapped
* Chocolate cake mix can be used, but increase vegetable oil from 1/3 cup to
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- With a spoon, mix cake mix, eggs and oil together in a bowl. Flatten a ball of
dough around a chocolate mint. Make sure candy is completely covered with dough.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes or until light golden brown around edges.
- Remove cookies and place on nonstick rack to cool.
Yield: 30-36 cookies
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cookie Recipes