Bailey's Irish Cream Bars
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 2/3 cup Bailey's Irish Cream
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 can cream cheese frosting
- 1 package white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup Bailey's Irish Cream
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a 15 x 10 x 1-inch jellyroll pan.
- Mix cake mix with eggs, Irish Cream and oil. Set aside 1/2 cup of prepared cake
batter for Swirl. Pour cake batter into prepared pan.
- In a small bowl, blend all Swirl ingredients. Drop large spoonsful of this mixture
over the cake batter. Swirl with a fork to make a marble effect.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Cool and cut into squares.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.