This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Bailey's Irish Cream Bars
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 2/3 cup Bailey's Irish Cream
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 can cream cheese frosting
- 1 package white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup Bailey's Irish Cream
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a 15 x 10 x 1-inch jellyroll pan.
- Mix cake mix with eggs, Irish Cream and oil. Set aside 1/2 cup of prepared cake
batter for Swirl. Pour cake batter into prepared pan.
- In a small bowl, blend all Swirl ingredients. Drop large spoonsful of this mixture
over the cake batter. Swirl with a fork to make a marble effect.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Cool and cut into squares.