This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Banana Fudge Cookies
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- 1/3 cup mashed bananas, ripe
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons water
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate pieces
- Combine cake mix, bananas, egg, and water in a bowl. Beat with electric mixer
at medium speed until smooth.
- Stir in chocolate pieces.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonsful, about 2 inches apart, on greased baking sheets.
- Bake in a 350 degrees F oven for 8 minutes or until done.
- Remove from baking sheets; cool on racks.
Yield: 3 1/2 dozen
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine 7/6/01 9:31:33 pm.