This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Banana Marshmallow Squares
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup nuts, chopped
- 3 1/4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 small box Instant vanilla pudding
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- Crust: Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- In large bowl combine cake mix, butter, eggs and nuts. Blend well. Press 1/2
into bottom of pan; reserve remaining for topping.
- Filling: In double boiler, melt marshmallows, stirring constantly, until smooth.
- Add dry pudding mix and bananas to melted marshmallows. Spread evenly over dough.
- Crumble remaining dough over filling.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until dough is golden brown.