Banana Marshmallow Squares
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup nuts, chopped
- 3 1/4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 small box Instant vanilla pudding
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- Crust: Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- In large bowl combine cake mix, butter, eggs and nuts. Blend well. Press 1/2
into bottom of pan; reserve remaining for topping.
- Filling: In double boiler, melt marshmallows, stirring constantly, until smooth.
- Add dry pudding mix and bananas to melted marshmallows. Spread evenly over dough.
- Crumble remaining dough over filling.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until dough is golden brown.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.