- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, melted
- 1 egg, beaten
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) box confectioners' sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten until fluffy
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Mix the bottom layer ingredients together by hand. Press into a greased 9 x 13-inch
- Mix the top layer ingredients with an electric mixer and pour over the first layer.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes.
- Cool and cut into squares.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.