- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, melted
- 1 egg, beaten
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) box confectioners' sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten until fluffy
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Mix the bottom layer ingredients together by hand. Press into a greased 9 x 13-inch
- Mix the top layer ingredients with an electric mixer and pour over the first layer.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes.
- Cool and cut into squares.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.