Blueberry Snack Bars
- 1 (18.25 ounce) yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
- 3/4 cup coconut
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a large bowl combine cake mix, butter and 1 egg; blend well. Pat mixture into
bottom of a well greased 15 x 10-inch jellyroll pan.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in 2 eggs and confectioners
sugar. Pour over cake mixture in pan. Spread blueberry pie filling on top and sprinkle
with coconut and nuts.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool and cut into bars.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.