Blueberry Snack Bars
- 1 (18.25 ounce) yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
- 3/4 cup coconut
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a large bowl combine cake mix, butter and 1 egg; blend well. Pat mixture into
bottom of a well greased 15 x 10-inch jellyroll pan.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in 2 eggs and confectioners
sugar. Pour over cake mixture in pan. Spread blueberry pie filling on top and sprinkle
with coconut and nuts.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool and cut into bars.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.