This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Brownie Macaroon Cookies
- 1 (15.5 ounce) box Pillsbury Thick 'n Fudgy Chocolate Chunk Deluxe Brownie mix
- 2 cups coconut
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease cookie sheets or line with parchment
- In large bowl, combine brownie mix, coconut, water, oil and egg; beat 50 strokes
with spoon. Shape dough into 1 1/2-inch balls. Place 3 inches apart on greased cookie
sheet; flatten slightly.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until edges are set (centers will be soft).
- Remove from cookie sheets.
Yield: about 24 cookies