- 1 (22 1/2 ounce) box brownie mix
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 eggs
- About 1/2 cup pecan halves
- Chocolate fudge frosting mix or canned frosting
- Hot water
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix brownie mix, water and eggs in large bowl. (The dough will be stiff.) For
each cookie, place 3 pecan halves so that they form the letter "Y" on
ungreased cookie sheet. (The cookies should be 2 inches apart.) Drop the dough by
rounded teaspoonsful onto center of each group of nuts.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Cool on the cookie sheet about 2 minutes. Lift the cookies to rack with pancake
- Prepare the frosting mix as directed on package.
- Spread a little frosting on each Slowpoke with a spatula.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.