This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 cup chopped peanuts
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (325 degrees F for a glass dish).
- In large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, oil and egg; beat on medium speed until
- Stir in peanuts. Reserving 1 1/2 cups crumb mixture, press remainder on
bottom of greased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- In medium bowl, beat sweetened condensed milk with peanut butter until smooth;
spread over prepared crust.
- Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until set.
- Cool. Cut into bars.
- Store loosely covered at room temperature.
Yield: 36 bars