This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Butter Pecan Blondies
- 1 (14 ounce) package caramels, unwrapped
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk, divided
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box French vanilla cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Heat oven 350 degrees F.
- Place caramels and 1/3 cup of the evaporated milk in a saucepan. Heat over simmer,
stirring occasionally, until caramels are melted, about 10 minutes.
- Combine cake mix, melted butter and remaining 1/3 cup evaporated milk in a large
bowl. Press half of the cake mixture in the bottom of a 9 x 13-inch glass baking
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with the white chocolate morsels and the pecans.
- Drizzle with the melted caramel, and sprinkle the remaining cake mixture over the
- Return to oven and bake 18 to 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool completely before cutting into squares.
- Cool the Blondies completely before cutting, and use a serrated knife for best
Yield: 24 small squares