Butter Pecan Chocolate Marshmallow Bars
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box butter pecan cake mix
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix cake mix, butter and water until blended. Press firmly into greased 9 x 13-inch
- Bake for 15-18 minutes.
- Layer marshmallows, chocolate chips and coconut over crust.
- Bake for 2-3 minutes or until marshmallows begin to melt.
- Cool. Cut into bars.
Yield: 24 pieces
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.