Butter Pecan Cookies
- 1 box butter pecan cake mix
- 1 small package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 cup cooking oil
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans or nuts of your choice
- Mix all ingredients together. Roll into small balls and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake in 400 degree F oven for 10 minutes.
I baked mine at 375 degrees F for only 8 minutes, and let them cool on
the cookie sheet for about five minutes before removing them. They turned out just
perfect. They will be kinda soft on top when you remove them from the oven, but
they will finish cooking while they cool.
Posted by Annette at Recipe Goldmine 10/26/2001 5:23 pm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cookie Recipes