Butter Pecan Mallow Bars
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box butter pecan cake mix
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix cake mix, butter or margarine and water until blended. Press into a greased
9 x 13-inch pan.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes.
- Layer marshmallows, chocolate chips, and coconut over crust.
- Bake for 2 to 3 minutes or until marshmallows begin to melt.
- Cool. Cut into bars.
Yield: 24 pieces