This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Butterscotch Pan Cookies
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box French vanilla cake mix
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (12 ounce) bag butterscotch chips
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 375 degrees . Grease a 15 1/2 x 10 1/2-inch jellyroll pan.
- Combine cake mix, eggs, melted butter, brown sugar and vanilla extract in a large
bowl. Beat at low speed with electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Stir in butterscotch
chips and pecans. Spread in pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool completely. Cut into bars.
Yield: 48 bars