Buttery Toffee Pecan Cookies
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 package Heath toffee bits
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix butter, add cake mix, eggs and water. Mix well.
- Add toffee bits and pecans, and mix by hand.
- Spoon onto ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 8 to 10 minutes, watching carefully
so that they do not over-bake.
- Transfer to a cooling rack.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.