Caramel Pecan Dream Bars
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1/3 cup softened butter
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1/2 cup Heath bits or 1 Heath bar, chopped
- Mix together cake mix, butter, and beaten egg.
- Pat into a greased 13 x 9-inch cake pan and set aside.
- Mix the sweetened condensed milk, egg and vanilla extract together. Beat well.
- Stir in the nuts and Heath bits.
- Pour over crust and bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes.
- Cool and cut into bars.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.