- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces butter, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow butter cake mix
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Blend first four ingredients.
- Add cake mix.
- Drop by spoonsful onto cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes at 350 degrees F. Don't let get too brown.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cookie Recipes