Cherry Chocolate Rum Squares
- 1 box "pudding in the mix" devil's food cake mix
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 teaspoon rum extract
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 can chocolate fudge frosting
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 teaspoon rum extract
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cake: In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, cherry pie filling, rum extract, and eggs.
Stir by hand until completely blended. Spray a 10 x 15-inch baking pan (9 x 13-inch
works fine!) with cooking spray (or grease and flour it). Pour the batter into the
- Bake for 20-30 minutes. It is done when a wooden pick inserted in the center
comes out clean.
- Cool completely.
- Frosting: Combine the canned frosting, rum extract, and pecans. Mix well.
When the cake is completely cooled, spread over the top.
Yield: 36 servings
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.