Cherry Cobbler Bars
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 package coconut-pecan frosting mix
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking pan on the bottom only.
- Combine cake mix, butter and eggs, mixing well. Pat into prepared baking pan.
Pour pie filling over batter, smoothing well.
- Combine frosting mix and melted butter. Sprinkle over cherries.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Cool; cut into bars.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.