Cherry Drop Cookies
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box Duncan Hines Cherry Supreme Deluxe cake mix
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 eggs
- Few drops red food coloring, if desired
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Quartered maraschino cherries
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Blend cake mix, oil, water, eggs and food coloring, if desired. Stir in nuts.
Drop from a teaspoon onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Top each cookie with a quarter
of a maraschino cherry.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Cool on cookie sheet for about 1 minute, then remove to rack to finish cooling.
Yield: 4 to 5 dozen cookies
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cookie Recipes