Chocolate Butter Gooey Bars
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box devil's food cake mix
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) (8 tablespoons) butter or margarine, melted
- 3 eggs
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16 ounce) box confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine cake mix, melted butter and 1 egg in a bowl, mixing well. Press into
the bottom of a 9 x 13-inch glass-baking dish.
- Beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar in a bowl until light.
- Add the 2 remaining eggs and mix well. Spread over the chocolate cake mix layer.
- Sprinkle with the chocolate chips.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Cool, then cut into squares.
Yield: 12 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cookie Recipes