Chocolate Chip Meringue Bars
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box fudge cake mix
- 1/2 cup melted margarine
- 2 eggs
- 1 package fluffy white frosting mix
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Combine first 3 ingredients, stirring by hand. Pat dough into a 13 x 9-inch baking
- Prepare frosting as directed and spoon onto cake batter, leaving a 1 1/2 to 2-inch
space from edge of pan free of frosting.
- Sprinkle pecans and chocolate chips on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes.