Chocolate Cream Cheese Bars
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box devil's food cake mix
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
- 2 eggs
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 eggs
- 1 box confectioners' sugar
- Crust: Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Mix the cake mix, butter and eggs by hand until smooth. (Mixture will be thick.)
- Spray a 13 x 9-inch baking pan with cooking spray and spread mixture into pan.
- Filling: With an electric mixer, blend the cream cheese, eggs and sugar together
until smooth, making sure there are no lumps. Pour mixture on top of cake mixture.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Cool before serving.