Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- 1 chocolate cake mix with pudding or extra moist
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups non-dairy whipped topping
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix these 3 ingredients together until completely mixed. Dough will be sticky.
- Spray the palm of your hands with Pam and take a heaping teaspoon of dough and
place it in your hand and roll it into a ball. Roll in powdered sugar. Place on
Pam sprayed cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes. You want the bottom to just be a light brown and the
cookie still soft. When it cools, the cookie becomes chewy or bake a bit longer
for a solid cookie.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine May 21, 2001.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cookie Recipes