Chocolate Dream Bars
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box German chocolate cake mix
- 3 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup butter or margarine; melted
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 3/4 cup pecans
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- In large bowl, combine cake mix and oats. Mix well.
- Add butter and beat mixture
on low speed until it clumps together and all dry mix is moistened. Press half of
this mixture into prepared pan.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over batter.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips, coconut and pecans evenly over milk.
- Crumble remaining mixture over, and bake for 20 minutes.
- Let cool before cutting into bars.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cookie Recipes