Chocolate Fantasy Bars
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 (6 ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Dash of salt
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, oil and egg; beat on medium speed until
- Stir in nuts. Reserving 1 1/2 cups crumb mixture, press remainder on bottom
of greased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- In small saucepan, combine remaining ingredients. Over medium heat, cook and
stir until chips melt.
- Pour evenly over prepared crust. Sprinkle reserved crumb mixture evenly over
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until set. Cool.
- Cut into bars.
- Store loosely covered at room temperature.
Source: Eagle Brand
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cookie Recipes