Chocolate Goober Bars
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box devil's food cake mix
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup chopped salted peanuts
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease bottom only of 13 x 9-inch pan.
- In large bowl, combine cake mix, brown sugar, peanut butter and butter or margarine
at low speed until crumbly.
- Add milk and egg. Stir until blended. Spread in prepared pan.
- Sprinkle with peanuts; press nuts into mixture.
- Bake for 25 to 35 minutes or until bars are set.
- Cool completely; cut into bars.
Yield: 36 bars
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cookie Recipes