Chocolate Kahlua Cream Bars
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box devil's food cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup soft butter
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup light cream
- 1/4 cup Kahlua
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon water
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Crust: Combine 1/2 cake mix with above. Blend well. Add remaining cake mix.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 20-25 minutes in greased jellyroll pan.
- Filling: Beat butter and sugar together.
- Add cream and Kahlua.
- Mix in 1 cup of chopped pecans. Spread on base and chill.
- Topping: Melt all ingredients over hot water. Drizzle over filling.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cookie Recipes