- 1 (18.25 ounce) box devil's food cake mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup nuts
- 1 package white frosting mix
- 3 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine half the cake mix, water, eggs, butter and brown sugar. Mix.
- Blend in remaining cake mix.
- Stir in nuts. Spread in greased and floured jellyroll pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Cool.
- Prepare frosting mix as directed on package. Spread on cake.
- Melt chocolate and pour over cake.
- Cut into 2-inch squares before chocolate is completely firm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cookie Recipes