Cinnamon Bun Cookies
Cinnamon Bun Cookies. Satisfy your cinnamon bun and cookie craving at the same time with this twisted treat.
- 1 (15.25 ounce) box Duncan Hines® Classic White Cake Mix*
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 6 ounces cream cheese
* Duncan Hines® Classic Yellow Cake Mix can be subtituted if needed.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, stir cake mix with melted butter, egg and vanilla extract until smooth. Divide dough evenly into two bowls. Stir 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon into one of the two bowls.
- Fill a cookie scoop, or large spoon half full with cinnamon dough and fill the remaining half with the plain dough. Pinch and twist the dough together with your fingers to form a swirl. Flip the cookie dough ball upside down. Using thumbs, create a cavern to hide a tablespoon of cream cheese inside each, wrapping cookie dough edges around to seal entirely.
- Place dough rounds, seal side down, on the cookie sheet 2 to 3 inches apart. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Cool slightly (they're AWESOME warm) or completely before digging in!
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week or in the freezer for up to a month.
Yield: 18 servings
Nutrition Information: 187 calories, 20g carbs
Recipe developed by Christina Tosi.
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Conagra Brands, Inc.